People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read; some exercise; others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress? Use specific details and examples in your answer
Archive for July, 2009
July 11th, 2009 22 comments
Categories: Level C
- Topic 3: Should college athletes be paid for playing?
- Topic 2: Should students have to wear uniforms?
- Topic 1: Should students be allowed to have cell phones in elementary and high schools?
- 5 Tips About Writing with Rhythm
- 7 English Speaking Tips You Must Know
- Conversations on the Phone
- Shopping expressions
- Asking about and giving directions
- Expressing lack of understanding and asking for clarification
- Expressing certainty and uncertainty
- Making Predictions
- Talking about fear
- Making and responding to a request
- Expressing Possibility
- Expressing Probability
- Talking about cause and effect
- Agreement, Partial Agreement And Disagreement
- Expressing Hope
List of Subjects
accent traning Apologizing Asking Career cell phones certainty Classifying college athletes Conversations directions elementary schools English Pronunciation English Speaking Level A english speaking online free Entertainment Expressing expressions Family high schools Internet Introduce Knowledge LevelA Level B levelc Life ListeningSkills People or personal Persuasive Essay Topics Probability request school Shopping Society speaking speaking activities speaking tips tips Travel uncertainty wear uniforms writing skill writingtips